Labor Day Menu
August 30, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
Labor Day is near and it’s time to throw the ultimate end of the summer bash! But what will you serve at this food feast? Cuisinart is here to save the day! (and give you delicious recipes!) We hope you enjoy this tasty Labor Day menu with friends and family:
Keep cool with these sweet drinks! We have drinks options for people of all ages…which one will you choose?
- Red Raspberry Lemonade: Raspberries, lemon juice, and sparkling water make this the perfect refreshing spritzer.
- Natural Peach Iced Tea: Quick and easy! All you need is three ingredients for this sweet peach tea recipe.
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri: Smooth and loaded with fresh strawberries, this drink will keep you cool all day.
Start the BBQ, because these dishes on are packed with big flavor!
- Marinated Grilled Chicken: Guests will love this grilled chicken with soy sauce, Tabasco, and a touch of lemon!
- Chipotle Grilled Strip or Rib Eye Steaks: Some like it spicy! This grilled steak is marinated with chipotle peppers and adobo sauce for some kick!
- Grilled Herb Chicken: Chicken with an herbal twist! Simply combine fresh thyme, pepper, and olive oil for a delectable dish.
- Grilled Steak with Scallion Butter: This is for all the steak lovers! What really takes this dish to the next level is the flavorful scallion butter that just melts over the grilled steak.
- All American Burger: You cannot have an all-American barbeque without the burgers! This recipe is simply fresh and is topped with bubbly blue cheese…can you say D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S?
These delicious sides will take your dishes the extra mile!
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Roasted Garlic & Herb Chevre: Fragrant herbs and garlic make these sweet potatoes extra appetizing!
- Hot Dog Chili: Ground beef, onions, tomatoes, and chili powder make this the ultimate hot dog topping!
- Oven Roasted Steak Fries: Simply a classic! How can you have a burger without fries? They are just a match made in food heaven!
- Pasta Salad: Don’t worry pasta lovers, this one is for you! Simply toss tri-colored pasta with avocados, red onions, cucumbers, and pepperoni for a knockout side dish.
- Best Ever Potato Salad: Let’s not forget about potato salad. Red potatoes, onions, and sour cream make a flavorful addition to your Labor Day meal.
You can’t have a party without the dessert!
- Raspberry Sorbet: So sweet, so refreshing! Your guests will love this frozen treat packed with fruity flavor!
- Grilled Apricot Sundae: Chocolate sauce, sweet grilled apricots, and ice cream is all you need to make a light and delightful dessert.
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream: There is nothing quite like homemade ice cream, and it’s super easy too! Nutty pecans add some crunch to the creamy ice cream. You can even top it over your favorite pie or cake…what a delight!