Christmas Morning Breakfast
December 14, 2017 • Posted by Jessica Pontoriero
It’s Christmas morning! You probably already jumped out of bed to see the presents underneath the tree. But, opening gifts sure does work up an appetite! It’s now time to move into the kitchen and mix up a delicious holiday breakfast. What’s great about these recipes is that they can be prepared ahead of time or made in no-time. Now let’s put down our new gifts and get cooking:
Santa’s Favorite Drinks
The whole family will love these cozy drinks:
- Hot Chocolate: Warm and sweet…it makes the perfect treat!
- Apple-Cinnamon Tea: Packed with bold flavor and spice
- Caffe Latte: Perfect for the coffee lovers in your life
- Caffe Mocha: Chocolate and Coffee are a match made in heaven
- Grand Mimosa: Add cranberries for a holiday twist
Mrs. Claus’s Favorite Breakfast Meals
There is a breakfast recipe for everyone! Dive into these breakfast favorites:
- Chocolate Mint Buttermilk Pancakes: Because chocolate and mint are holiday classics
- Banana Gingerbread: It’s not the holidays without gingerbread!
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles: If you love brownies, you can now have them for breakfast!
- Cinnamon Sugar French Toast: Sugar, spice, and delicious French toast
- Cinnamon Maple Bread Pudding : Prepare, bake, and enjoy the cinnamon maple goodness
- Cinnamon Swirl Rolls: This sweet treat is best straight out of the oven with melty icing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Scones : We love these warm with butter!
- Almond Crescents: Flakey, buttery, and packed with almond flavor
- Spinach and Cheddar Quiche : Easy to prepare and ideal for a crowd!
- Eggnog Pound Cake: Cake that is infused with eggnog? Count us in!
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake : You can have your coffee and eat cake too!
- Nutmeg Muffins : Light, fluffy, and filled with bold flavor!
- Cheesy Creamy Hash Brown Casserole: This cheesy casserole will be gone in no-time because its dangerously good!
The holiday season is filled with joy and happiness… and nothing is better than sharing it with family and friends. Happy Holidays from Cuisinart!